Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Rather than posting something scary this Halloween, I thought I'd share some fun old publicity photos featuring film actresses; most of them famous, a few obscure. The one thread being that a pumpkin must be in the photo along with the "cheesecake." (I made an exception for Miss Janet Leigh, however. I mean, come on, she was in one of the scariest films ever and her daughter starred in Halloween!) It's a chance to see some of these ladies in a different light. (For some reason, no matter what I did, I couldn't get the one with Barbara Bates and friend to have orange typeface. I finally gave up on it!) The last photo was just a sort of hooty old clipping I found that happened to also feature a pumpkin and, with no other place to share it, I've tacked it on here. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: