Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Talk is Cheap!

In this case, it's not only cheap, it's FREE!  Have you ever sat and wondered, "What would it be like if Poseidon sat for an hour and ten minutes and ran his fat mouth about himself, his blog and his lifelong love of classic movies and TV series..."? If the answer to that is yes, then this is your lucky day!  Ha ha!  I had the pleasure of being approached as a guest for the podcast that is linked below. It was a lot of fun and I hope you find it entertaining, too, if you choose to listen.

http://broadwaycomedyclub.podbean.com/

Thanks and I shall return soon with more from Poseidon's Underworld!

3 comments:

Gingerguy said...

Well I already like what I have heard so far, you got theme music! and a nice voice.

Unknown said...

That was fantastic, funny and fun. Great to hear your voice and your input.

Poseidon3 said...

Oh, Gingerguy, I can never seem to do any wrong in your eyes, but stick around. Sooner or later I will! LOL Thank you!

Chris, how sweet of you to listen to the interview and take time to comment here. It was a real kick for me and sometime later I am likely going to do it again because the hosts have more they wish to dish about. :-) Thanks very much.