Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine?

In honor of St. Valentine's Day, we present a brief photo tribute to the holiday for lovers, featuring a few starlets strutting some of their best heart-themed pictorials. I let Marilyn have two turns because a) they're cute pics and b) I didn't have every many to start with! If you're wondering who in the hell Rae Corry is, she was more than a bit of a mystery to me, too, but apparently was featured on a few episodes of Hawaiian Eye during its run (as what?! I could find no concrete record of this.) The bigger mystery is why the network would send out a publicity photo of Ms. Corry that features a big ol' cellulite pock-mark on her thigh! Airbrush, please! May Cupid's arrow find you where it counts this February 14th!

3 comments:

Chellis610 said...

Nice, but who's that as Cupid? He can shoot his arrow at me any time!

Ken Anderson said...

Gotta love Ann-Margret's double-barrelled pussycat pose. She's certainly MY Valentine!

Poseidon3 said...

Chellis610, I'm afraid I don't know the young man. Probably a vintage physique model beyond the handful whose names I am aware of. The bright side is that I came very close to posting a shot of myself as Cupid, but thankfully thought better of it!

ken, how did I know you would like that shot of her! I've been holding on to it for the right time...

Thanks!